Graham and Sleevit VF650 Shrink Sleeve Applicator
The Accraply Shrink Sleeve Model VF650 is a vertical shrink sleeve label applicator designed for the heavy duty operations required by high volume producers. The small footprint, simple operator interface, and minimal machine maintenance makes the Model VF650 one of the most cost effective machines on the market.
This shrink sleeve label applicator features sophisticated controls for the cutting carriage and servo motors, which ensure repeatable cut length and material placement accuracy at high speeds. Sleeve materials made from PVC, PET/PETG, OPS, or PLA material can be run at thicknesses between 40 and 70 microns and applied to multi-shaped containers at speeds of up to 650 per minute, dependent upon the length of material to be applied.
The color touch screen automatically sets machine and ancillary module speeds, minimizing downtime for "no-tools" product changeover. Additionally, a patented fully-adjustable cutter assembly means that the only change part on the Model VF650 is the product mandrel.
- Shrink sleeve labels applied to round, oval or square containers
- Speeds up to 650 containers per minute
- Shrink sleeve labels applied to either empty or filled containers made of glass, plastic, metal, or paperboard
- Compact design minimizes footprint
- Quick "no-tools" adjustment for fast and easy product changeovers
- Color touch screen operator interface with recipe storage for container and sleeve material combinations
- For use with PVC, PET/PETG, OPS, or PLA material from 40 to 70 microns thick
- Product Diameter: 28mm - 170mm [1.1in - 6.6in]
- Sleeve Length: 30mm - 300mm [1.1in - 11.8in]
- Maximum Speed: 650 products per minute
- Material Type: PVC, PET/PETG, OPS, PLA
- Material Thickness: 40 - 70 microns
- Air: N/A
- Electrical: 240 VAC, 3-Phase, 30 Amp 230 VAC, 1-Phase, 9 Amp
- Weight: 400 kg [881.85 lbs]
- Maximum Unwind Diameter: 600mm [23.6in]
- Unwind Core Diameter: 127mm [5in]
- Standard Conveyor Height: 900 mm - 1000 mm [35.43 inch/39.37 inch]