Graham and Sleevit DF75 - DF100 - DF200 - DF300
The DF Series tamper evident sleeve applicators combines innovation with functionality to create a unique easy to operate efficient tamper evident sleeve applicator. Capable of sleeving products from 20 mm up to 104 mm diameter at sleeve lengths from 20 mm up to 50 mm at speeds reaching 300 products per minute.
The DF applicators are suitable for a range of applications; from unprinted tamper evident sleeves at moderate speeds, up to high speed lines of printed sleeves including a power unwind and print registration options. Between these extremes, machines may be easily customized to suit the exact requirements of a project using standard, compatible modules.
Exceptional Graham & Sleevit technology has incorporated state of the art designs servo driven HMI and PLC controlled logic, used on our range of Tamper Evident Applicators adapted to feed, cut and apply full body sleeve labels. There are minimal change parts and operation is very simple.
- Fully enclosed and interlocked guarding as
- HMI interface with facility to save separate jobs password
- Can be fully customized to meet exact customer req
- Fully interchangeable change parts and as
- Optional larger, front or rear column mounted reel holders for ease of ree
- Flexibility of sleeve length and apply
- Easy to install, set up, and can be converted to apply low speed full body application
- Conveyor Height: 900 mm/1000 mm, min/max: [35.43 inch/39.37 inch]
- Container Diameter: 20 mm - 100 mm, min/max: [.79 in - 3.94 in]
- Sleeve Length: 25 mm - 50 mm, min/max: [.98 inch - 1.97 inch]
- Maximum Speed: Up to 300 products per minute
- Material Type PVC, PET/PETG, OPS, PLA
- Material Thickness 40 - 70 microns
- Air: 80 PSI, 5 bar/0.2 cuM/min
- Electrical: 220 VAC, 1-Phase, 6 Amp 240 VAC, 1-Phase, 6 Amp
- Maximum Unwind Diameter: 600 mm [23.62 in]
- Unwind Core Diameter: 254 mm [10 in]