Graham and Sleevit DF60
The DF60 applicator is capable of applying a sleeve between 20mm and 130mm diameter, at sleeve lengths between 25mm and 70mm, to containers up to 60 per minute. Between these extremes, DF60 applicators may be easily customized to suit the exact requirements of a project using standard, compatible modules. Change parts that are necessary to enable different sized containers to be processed are few in number and are both quick and simple to fit, keeping down-time to a minimum.
Accraply technology has designed and developed a new control system which is pneumatically operated, whilst retaining the flexibility of sleeve length and apply position found on our higher volume applicators. Whilst the DF60 applicator design retains the well proven Accraply principles of cutting and opening sleeves, the entire structure and control system is completely new. In particular, the frame has side-loaded sleeve reels for improved ease of use where rear access is difficult; whilst taking up very little line length.
Easy to install, easy to set, easy to maintain, yet robust enough to work a 24 hour shift; the DF60 applicator can be combined with conveyors, container handling, pitching device and shrink tunnels, to form a complete, automatic sleeving system.
- Unique, Compact and Low Cost
- Fully enclosed and interlocked guarding as standard
- Can be fully customized to meet exact customer requirements
- Fully Pneumatically Operated
- Side loaded sleeve reels for ease of loading
- Fully interchangeable change parts and assemblies
- Cost effective alternative to labor intensive hand application
- Flexibility of sleeve length and apply position
- Easy to install, set up, and maintain
- Conveyor Height: 900 mm/1000 mm, min/max: [35.43 inch/39.37 inch]
- Container Diameter: 20 mm - 130 mm, min/max: [0.79 in - 5.12 in]
- Sleeve Length: 25 mm-70 mm, min/max:[.98 inch - 2.76 inch]
- Maximum Speed: Up to 60 products per minute
- Material Type: PVC, PET/PETG, OPS, PLA
- Material Thickness: 40 - 70 microns
- Air: 80 PSI, 5.5 bar/.3 m3 /min
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 1-Phase, 2 Amp