Harland Titan High Speed Labeler
A giant step in labeling for global brands. Developed out of a major global contract, ‘Titan’ is a new high-speed, heavy-duty 4-station linear pressure sensitive labeling system for applying front & back labels to any shape of glass or plastic bottle/container.
Totally servo-driven, ‘Titan’ can accurately label at speeds up to 450 ppm as standard. Flexibility in the incorporation of labeling heads allows for the effective high speed application of ultra-thin film labels.
This linear labeling machine offers fantastic flexibility, high speed capability and, via a four applicator configuration, the advantage of zero downtime auto-change.
- Quick and easy changeover between different products is provided by the use of retractable labeling heads that slide out easily when splicing, replenishing or changing label reels; thus minimizing line downtime. Further enhanced by color-coded changepart scrolls.
- Heavy-duty linear modular construction reducing maintenance and changeover costs. Also vital in relation to ease of repairs and servicing. Easily integrated into existing production lines.
- Enhanced control system incorporating single touch screen user interface provides a very high level of user diagnostics.
- The unique software enables quick set-up times between product changeover and is self-monitoring to provide optimum reliability and operational efficiency.
- Innovative wipedown module ensures labels are efficiently smoothed to exactly and accurately match the contours of even the most irregularly-shaped containers and bottles. Optional product handling pucks are available for correctly presenting the most complex of shapes.
- Fully integrated inspection/vision systems provide detection for label verification and presence, accuracy of position and alignment, barcode reading, evaluation and verification.
- Production Rates:
Up to 450 products per minute depending on product and label sizes.
- Electrical Requirements:
220V 3 phase AC, 50/60Hz. Motor rating 2.6kW. Special electrical options available on request
- Air Requirements:
Air required for some overprinters and security systems
As standard from 2,500kg
- Product Capacity:
Maximum Width: 130 mm
Minimum Width: 15 mm
Maximum Height: 330 mm
Minimum Height: 20 mm
- Label Capacity:
Maximum Web Width: 205 mm
Minimum Web Width: 13 mm
Maximum Web Length: 330 mm
Minimum Web Length: 10 mm
- Base Unit: 2 Station or 4 Station.
- Infeed Unit: Single scroll, twin scroll, infeed wheel, orientation units for aligning ovals.
- Label Head: Label head speed motion controlled, optional stepper/servo, up to 60m/min. Powered unwind option.
- Stabiliser: Horizontally mounted servo driven unit.
- Conveyor: 7200mm long, 82.5mm Delryn slatband
- Finishing Units: Servo-driven walking beam
- Overprint Unit: Hot foil, deboss, thermal transfer, inkjet and laser coders.
- Ancillary Equipment: A wide range is available including – product and label counters, infeed/outfeed monitoring controls. Pharmaceutical security system. Integral vision system with single point interface.