Harland Sirius TSB Labeler
Also part of the Sirius family is the Sirius TSB top and bottom labeling system. Using the very latest technology the Sirius TSB has been specifically designed to apply top and/or bottom labels, utilizing a twin belt product handling system, and offers a cost-effective, versatile and user-friendly solution to the linear labeling requirements of many of our customers.
- Motion control system provides increased labeling accuracy coupled with absolute speed matching to cope with variable speed demands of today’s packaging lines.
- Enhanced control system incorporating single touch-screen user interface provides a very high level of user diagnostics. The unique software enables quick set-up times between product changeover and is self-monitoring to provide optimum reliability. This reduces the skill level required for operation and maintenance.
- Increased cabinet space allows for greater flexibility for future upgrades.
- Fully integrated inspection systems to identify label and/or overprint presence; barcode readability is available and easily incorporated. Also available is the integration of a vision system capable of identifying label position on the product plus the correct lot/expiration data.
- Modularized transmission system utilizing the latest technology ensures that the Sirius provides the optimum level of flexibility and reliability for all current and future labeling requirements.
- Production Rates:
Up to 300 products per minute depending on product and label sizes.
- Electrical Requirements:
220V/240 V single phase AC, 50/60 Hz.
Special electrical options available on request.
- Air Requirements:
Air required for some overprinters and security systems.
As standard 320 kg
- Product Capacity:
Maximum Height: 300 mm
Minimum Height: 30 mm
Maximum Width: 200 mm
Minimum Width: 20 mm
- Label Capacity:
Maximum Web Width: 155 mm
Minimum Web Width; 13 mm
Maximum Label Length: 330 mm
Minimum Label Length: 10 mm
- Base Unit: Fabricated open frame base unit supporting a twin side belt system driven by servo motors.
- Infeed Unit: Scroll.
- Label Head: Label head speed motion controlled and stepper motor driven up to 28.5m/min
- Conveyor/Product Transfer: 1830mm twin side belt unit with options of belt thickness to suit the application, with speeds up to 25m/min.
- Finishing Units: Non-driven and driven wipedown rollers.
- Overprint Unit: Hot foil, deboss, thermal transfer, inkjet and laser codes can be fitted to this system.
- Ancillary Equipment: A wide range is available including pharmaceutical security systems, infeed/outfeed monitoring systems.